300 W Garden light, Mr. Pelawaththa – Baduraliya
Client’s name :
Commissioned Date :
04th November 2019
Solar Garden Lighting system
Budraliya, Sri Lanka
Wattage of a Light :
Mounting type :
- The Garden light was designed and installed to cover an area around 300 Square meters and to work automatically without human intervention.
- The light comes with a PIR sensor to detect motion and increase or decrease its brightness depending on the surrounding motion signals. This makes an ideal solution for thieves and to alarm during unauthorized access.
- The PV panel was separately mounted on roof top to gain more sunlight during the daytime and the light was fixed under the hood for maximum illumination of the premises.
- A lighting simulation was conducted using DiaLUX to select the ideal locations for placing the poles. The simulation reports were presented to the client before signing the contract of the project.
Advantages of the system
- Solar lighting systems are easy to install and do not require any electrical wiring or external power sources, making them ideal for remote locations or areas where electricity is not readily available.
- Solar lighting systems use LED bulbs that are highly energy-efficient and require less energy to produce the same amount of light as traditional lighting systems.