5 kW Off Grid System, Mount Lavinia – Ms. Chamithri Dilanga
Client’s name :
Ms. Chamthri Dilanga
Commissioned Date :
30th September 2023
Off-Grid Solar System
PV Panel Capacity :
Dakshinarama road, Mount-Lavinia.
Inverter Brand & Rating :
Epever Single phase 5 kW Off-Grid inverter
Energy Storage :
5.37 kWh LiFePo4 ESS (Assembled in Sri Lanka)
- The main purpose of the installed system is to ensure an uninterruptable power supply while reducing the utility bill of the residence.
- The whole house is powered using the installed system and the grid power is only utilized whenever the battery capacity drops below the pre-set cutoff levels.
- The battery bank was proudly designed and developed by Phoenix Solar Solutions (PVT) Ltd, and the total capacity is 5.37 kWh.
- Sizing of the battery bank, PV array and the inverter was done by analyzing the load profile of the house and the solar irradiation levels of the location.
Advantages of the system
- Ensuring an uninterruptable power supply to the residents
- Being able to energy independent and contribute towards reducing the carbon footprint of the country.
- Hassle free implementation of the system and reducing the monthly utility bill without Grid interconnection.