5 kW Off Grid system, Anuradhapura - Mr. Shavindra Manatunga
Client’s name :
Mr. Shavindra Manatunga
Commissioned Date :
14th October 2022
Off-Grid Solar System
PV Panel capacity :
Pulleyar Junction, Anuradhapura
Inverter Brand & Rating :
Growatt Single phase 5 kW Off-Grid inverter
11.2 kWh LiFePo4 ESS (Assembled in Sri Lanka)
- The main purpose of the installed system is to ensure an uninterruptable power supply while reducing the utility bill of the residence.
- The client is a Senior software engineer by profession, and he wanted to run his workstation along with the air conditioner without facing any power outages.
- The battery bank was proudly designed and developed by Phoenix Solar Solutions (PVT) Ltd, and the total capacity is 11.2 kWh.
- Sizing of the battery bank, PV array and the inverter was done by analyzing the load profile of the house and the solar irradiation levels of the location.
Advantages of the system
- Ensuring an uninterruptable power supply to the residents
- Being able to energy independent and contribute towards reducing the carbon footprint of the country.
- Hassle free implementation of the system and reducing the monthly utility bill without Grid interconnection.