10 kW Hybrid System, Kaduruduwa - Mr. Chamath Kulasinghe
Client’s name :
Mr. Chamath Kulasinghe
Commissioned Date :
20th December 2022
Solar Hybrid System
Thilaka road, Kaduruduwa, Moratuwa
Inverter Brand & Rating :
Deye Three phase 10kW hybrid Inverter
Battery Capacity :
10 kWh LiFePo4 Power wall
- The system was installed as a solution to the existing power cuts in the country and to make the utility bill zero.
- The inverter is capable of exporting the generated power to the national grid and generating an extra income for the excess energy exported.
- Smooth coordination between Inverter, generator and utility supply was ensured to form a mini micro grid type application at the premises.
- The premises powered up two energy meters by two different single phase 30A connections. The inverter wiring was done in such a way that all the loads connected to both the meters receive backup power during power outages
Advantages of the system
- The system is functioning as a Hybrid system that seamlessly operates along with the grid power.
- Power outages can be withstood easily using the system
- Ensuring an automatic and smooth power transfer between utility power and the inverter power supply
- Hazard-free and maintenance-free LiFePo4 battery bank was used in the system.